A little summary to the new Naruto chapter
Anonymous asked: Naruto, honey, it's time to come clean. We've danced around, tried talking around it, but nothing will change if you don't face it head-on. Dear...you've become a bore. Boring. With a capital B.
sasuke is a really really tragic character but hes also like the most ridiculous stupid character
- first he’s like hyped up as the hottest shit ever and he walks around like he’s hot shit and then he gets beaten in like every fight he takes part in and naruto always has to save him
- then he gets all angsty and forgets to cut his hair, resulting in this travesty
- and then he changes into this weird black onesie that makes him look like literally like a giant baby in giant oversized baby clothes
- dont even get me started on that one scene with the water tanks where he and naruto compare dick sizes figuratively and he gets even more angsty bc his figurative dick is small
- then he puts on purple lipstick and turns into this gross creature, another travesty
- then throughout part ii he just sits in the darkness angsting and wearing an ugly deep v neck, the deepest v neck i’ve ever seen in my life
- then he gets like 10 OP power-ups at once and acts like he’s even hotter shit than before and still gets killed like twice by a rapping octopus
- and then finally after all the other shit he pulls aka trying to kill his teammates twice and crashing the kage summit he does this
- i can’t believe he’s real
- i can’t believe this is a real character someone wrote
I remember browsing the official Japanese Naruto Movie twitter account and found a poster with Naruto and Minato walking together. I always thought that in that pic Minato and Naruto were just talking and walking, but looking back at Minato’s hand position, it kind of seems he’s about to “push” him and encouraging him into doing something. Well my fangirl side immediately thought about a “girlfriend” like conversation,(Naruto’s blush also suggests it a little, don’t you think?)
So I decided to redrew it myself and add a second part with Sakura and Kushina. （＾∇＾）
And since I don’t have my computer back yet, I decided to make it look like a fake movie “artwork”.
I failed miserably but it was just for the lulz.
Hope you like it!!
I THOUGHT THIS WAS OFFICIAL ART, HOW ARE YOUR SKILLS REAL LADYGT
"Shut up with your whining Naruto!"
"…….Really bitch? what have you been doing for the past years?"
I love how Sasuke is all “I will delete the past” and then Obito appears and is like “STFU”
NARUTO JUST BECAME INTERESTING AGAIN.
I’m sure some of you must have, at least once, come across someone diminishing any importance from Taka’s role by claiming that “Kishi’s editors forced him to create Team Taka”. Their source? A supposed interview that they’re never able to quote.
I’ve addressed this in the SasuKarin FC a couple of times, but I finally gathered everything together in a LAP and figured it wouldn’t hurt to share here, for Taka fans like myself.
So, here we go:
Did Kishimoto once say in an interview that his editors forced him to create Team Taka?
No, he didn’t.
This supposed interview is brought up remarkably often when it comes to Team Taka, and the misconception above mentioned is extremely widespread. When, in fact, there isn’t such interview. Or rather, it does exist - Kishi’s words were just twisted around so much that what he actually said became something else entirely.
This is the quote this whole business originated from: